Thursday, September 28, 2017

Five for Friday!

Tomorrow is Five for Friday at Tammy Tutterow's blog, and I've made a favorite kind of card - an autumn wreath, with her Bitty Posies dies!


supplies: kraft, white, Simon's Green Apple, Green Leaf, SunshineOrange Peel, Burnt Orange, and Lipstick Red card stock, Tammy's BITTY POSIES dies, Impression Obsession Wooden Plank cling stamp, Hero Arts Wet Cement ink, Simon's Chisolm Wreath and Stitched Rectangle dies, sentiment from Newton's Nook Autumn Newton, buttons, May Arts natural twine

After stamping my plank background, I cut the twig wreath and the flowers and leaves, adding tiny buttons to the flowers, and then played with them until I liked the arrangement.  I wanted the wreath to be the star here, so I kept my sentiment small, and garnished it with some more little buttons.

I encourage you to visit Tammy's Blog to see what my talented sisters have done this time!

12 comments:

Betty said...

lovely wreath, Lin - you do the prettiest wreathes!

Barbara said...

Love every aspect of this card from the background, the wreath to the bitty buttons!

Cat Craig said...

Lin you are rocking those wreath and plank cards. <3

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this gorgeous wreath against the woodgrain BG!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Lin. That wood background is awesome

HJ said...

Love this beautiful wreath, Lin. The stitched wood background with the twig wreath and pretty fall flowers with the little buttons is just so pretty. It will definitely make the recipient smile. Enjoy your day!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

This card has you written all over it......what a beautiful design, striking colors and the little extras you always add such as the cute buttons. So pretty!

Catherine said...

Oh my, what a BEAUTIFUL card, Lin! I love everything about it, the beautiful flowers, colors and that darling bow. So pretty!

Cathie ♥

Vicki Chrisman said...

Your cards are alway gorgeous! This one is no exception ❤️ I alway look forward to seeing your work!

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous Lin - your wreath is beautiful
Blessings
Maxine

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I am so in love with your clean and simple style. Every element makes sense, has a place and contributes to the whole. There is so much excellent design here...but it looks so simple. You, my dear, are a card making ninja! xo

Lisa Elton said...

This is the prettiest little wreath and I love the woodgrain background!